Great Centroid Technical Services Co. Ltd. (CTS) management considers quality of services, the health and safety of workers and protection of the environment as fundamental to achieving business excellence. CTS is committed to:
- Provide the necessary processes for continually improving the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment within all CTS activities.
- Apply effective management system to prevent and minimize injury, occupational health hazards, property damage and environmental impacts.
- Ensure that the facilities it designs, builds and the services it provides are in accordance with appropriate legal requirements, industry standards and best practices.
- Provide the necessary resources, organization, system and training and shall communicate with employees, clients, contractors, customers, suppliers and the public the appropriate matters on Quality, Health, Safety and Environment.
- Record non-conformances and incidents at all levels, share lessons learnt to prevent recurrence and ensure that efficient work practices are established.
- Ensure that contingency plans are in place and maintained to deal with emergencies and shall periodically review the quality, health, safety and environment management system and practices to ensure their continual improvement.
- Empower all employees to stop any work that does not follow safe work practices.
- Make QHSE excellence, both an individual and management responsibility.
CTS expect all its employees and contractors to strictly adhere to this policy at all times.